Updated on September 15th, 2010 ( 2,279 views ) 2 comments
hye.. It’s me again. Last time i wrote about WordPress is the easy step to have a wordpress blog’s account.(read-article) So now i assume that you already have your own blog. Today i would like to share with you te easiest way to customize your blog so that it’ll be neat and well-structured.
Here’s the idea, how to add theme, change background and header. For someone who is familiar with social networking, changing theme, background and header won’t be a difficult task. For this to make sense, I divide it to three part which every part explain each of the style briefly.
ADDING THEME TO THE WORDPRESS blog.
- Sign in/log in to your own WordPress account so that and directly go to the dashboard of the blog.
- At the left side of the dashboard part you’ll find various selection. Under ‘Appearance’ you will find theme selection. Click on theme.
- Choose from the available theme offered.
- Preview any theme that touch your heart and feeling.
- Don’t forget to click ‘save changes’ when you’re done. Read the rest of this entry »
Updated on February 6th, 2010 ( 31,195 views ) 2 comments
5 easy steps to start blogging by using wordpress…
Start blogging by using wordpress..?? what an easy task actually…who want to know bout this..? start blogging by using wordpress is one of the most simple things in blogging. But after giving a hard thought about it, I think this post is still relevant. Imagine, how much baby was born in last decades. It also represents the new baby within 2 billion internet users who was born without any knowledge about blog and start to rising up. This post totally a quick preview for someone who really want to start a blog but don’t have enough knowledge to do so. Hope this post will be a kick start for you to share anything with other through internet or even be the best blog-master ever.