Updated on October 8th, 2010 ( 4,313 views ) No comments
Just bought a new computer or need to reinstall software due to hard disk format? Actually Windows 7 already provided some programs after clean install but somehow there are still some softwares that are not included. Here are some essential software that I always make sure to keep it inside my computer.
- ImgBurn (I use this to convert files to ISO format)
- Magic Disc (I use this to mount ISO format)
Compressor or archive
- WinRar (can open most type of compressed file)
- KMP player is my choice as it has good supports for subtitle
- VLC is the way to go if you want to do some video streaming
- Microsoft Office obviously
- Opera and Mozilla (Opera good for research while Mozilla is my choice for blog posting)
- Yahoo Messenger
- Foxit Reader as it is small in size but fast in speed
- IDM (Internet Download Manager) for direct download
- U-Torrent for torrent
Except than IDM and Microsoft Office, other softwares are absolutely free.