Updated on January 12th, 2010 ( 17,087 views ) 4 comments
Internet Download Manager (also called IDM) is a great tool to download from internet. By default, IDM is fast enough but there is actually a way to make it more faster. Moreover, you can do it in just 5 simple steps.
5 Simple Steps In Adjusting The Setting For IDM To Make It Download More Faster
- Under the ‘Download‘ menu, click ‘Option‘.
- Search for the ‘Connection‘ tab.
- Select the connection type/ speed and choose ‘Lan 10Mbs‘ and turn to ‘10000000‘ next to the Lan 10Mbs.
- Change the default max connection number to ‘16‘, that is, the maximum number of connection.
- Lastly Hit the ‘OK’ button and you’re ready to go and download more faster using Internet Download Manager.