hye.. It’s me again. Last time i wrote about WordPress is the easy step to have a wordpress blog’s account.(read-article) So now i assume that you already have your own blog. Today i would like to share with you te easiest way to customize your blog so that it’ll be neat and well-structured.
Here’s the idea, how to add theme, change background and header. For someone who is familiar with social networking, well-acquainted with marketing peripherals and hubspot competitors, changing theme, background and header won’t be a difficult task. For this to make sense, I divide it to three part which every part explain each of the style briefly.
ADDING THEME TO THE WORDPRESS blog.
- Sign in/log in to your own WordPress account so that and directly go to the dashboard of the blog.
- At the left side of the dashboard part you’ll find various selection. Under ‘Appearance’ you will find theme selection. Click on theme.
- Choose from the available theme offered.
- Preview any theme that touch your heart and feeling.
- Don’t forget to click ‘save changes’ when you’re done.