I believe that lot of us like to read downloaded manga rather than reading online, and it is because our concentration on online reading will be disrupted by next page loading time.
Which software that you use to read downloaded manga? For me, Picwalker is the best from beginning until now.
No need to extract.
* Most of manga files that downloaded from the internet has a zip or rar format. So we can download it together at once.
* With Picwalker you no longer need to extract the file but just need click ‘Open’ and select the archieve files that you want to read.
All pages were connected.
* After that, right click and tick the ‘fit to width’ and ‘continuos pages’ so that the width of the picture can fit the screen and we also can scroll it up and down.
* Means you no longer need to press next to go to the next page that has been connected from top to bottom.
Zoom pictures without breaking it.
* Key – and + can be used to zoom pictures.
* Go to the option and set resampling to lanczos to zoom in the pictures as not breaking it.
* click the point to go to the next file archieve.
* A cache system, if you close Picwalker on a page. It will start with a session on the same page next time. But it is only for files that are in zip extensions only.
* Connecting all the folders in the zip file to a division. So you no longer need to select or press (.) to open the next folder.