A lot of people still use Adobe Reader to open PDF fomat file without realizing that they can actually use more light-weight application to open PDF file. Yes, Adobe Reader is really heavy and need long loading time.
If your main purpose is just to read content of the PDF file, I really suggest you to try Foxit Reader.
iPhone users can now relieved from paying phone bills for local call and even global call. Yes, this is true if the iPhone user follow these conditions. Firstly they need to download Viber application and setup an account at Viber. Secondly you must have internet connection or wireless connection. Last, the free call is only available between iPhone users. If you always spend lots of money to call your family and someone special, take this opportunity to give them an iPhone as a gift. This is actually two in one benefit. You can make someone special happy and at the same you just reduce your monthly phone bills.
So how does Viber works? How can you get free phone calls? Actually Viber is based on VoIP (Voice Over Internet Protocol) just like when you make call using Skype. That means data is transferred through internet instead of using phone carrier. That’s how you manage to avoid the phone charge by the carrier. However you need to make sure the internet connection is acceptable to have a comfortable phone call experience.
Viber is an iPhone application (Android and Blackberry versions coming soon!) that lets you make free phone calls to other iPhone users that have Viber installed.
When you use Viber, your phone calls to any other Viber user are free, and the sound quality is much better than a regular call. You can call any Viber user, anywhere in the world, for free. All Viber features are 100% FREE and do not require any additional "in application" purchase.
Sysreset is just like MIRC. The only different is sysreset has better downloading feature compare to MIRC.
With the normal MIRC, you need to do a lot of typing to CTCP a user to know which file is available for download. However, Sysreset has cover this weakness by having Server Tracker.
Just as the picture above, the server tracker will show you all of available ‘sharer’ and you just need to click their name to enter their CTCP page. You can find the Server Tracker feature at the Sysreset tab.
Another important thing, you should load the fserve_tracker.ini and fserve_browser.ini first at the addon manager (still at the Sysreset tab).
That’s all. Enjoy your download.
Special Offer: Get affordable RM25 per month Celcom or Maxis Broadband SKMM. First month free but still can enjoy unlimited internet usage.
Digi Prepaid Internet users have grown up since it first start. The price and features of the prepaid internet is so good for a normal internet user. Do not want to lose to Digi, now Celcom has taken the initiative to release their version of prepaid internet called Instanet. Instanet is still new and I haven try it yet thus I cannot give any practical results on Instanet.
If you do not have any broadband or prepaid internet yet, you can buy Instanet at Celcom Blue Cube or Celcom authorized dealers. Instanet comes with three plans that is:
- Instanet Daily – RM 5 per day (500 MB usage quota)
- Instanet Weekly – RM 18 per week (1GB usage quota)
- Instanet Monthly – RM 50 per month (1.5GB usage quota)
For the three packages, all of them have up to 512 kbps download speed. Since the download for three of them is similar, that is not of our concern in choosing the best package for Instanet. If you really want to use Instanet, usage quota and the monthly price is the one that you should check. Let say that you use Instanet Daily for the whole month, that will make RM 130 and you will get 2GB monthly quota. If you use the Instanet weekly for the whole month, that will make RM 72 but you will get 4 GB usage quota for the whole month. Compared to Instanet Monthly, you can have better usage quota using Instanet Weekly for a month. However you still need to compensate for the additional RM22. So you do you think it’s worth? That’s up to you.
In this article I will cover about HTTP proxy only. Axtually, HTTP proxy is an IP adress. If you use proxy while surfing the net, your IP adress that is sent to the web server is changed too. This is what hackers do to make sure their their location can’t be detect.
What happens when you visit a website? Let say that you enter www.yahoo.com, these are several things that involve:
(a) Domain name for Yahoo.com is changed to its server IP adress by using Domain Name System or DNS. (actually every website have their own IP adress such as 18.104.22.168 but visitors will feel difficulty to remember those number. So domain name is created in order to resolve the numbers into words) .
I have a friend who is quite rich. He likes to mod his pc and last week he just added another 2GB of computer ram into his motherboard making them 4GB total. He thinks that more speed means faster performance and that’s only half true.
What is the function of computer ram?
When we open a program, our cpu will use some memory that is what we called memory usage. You can view your memory usage by going to task manager (ctrl + alt + del).
For me, I have 1GB of ram and only use xp. For my maximum usage, it only take around 750MB from my memory. So 250MB still free. So why do I need to bother to add my computer ram for larger memory?
Then why my computer shows slow performance?
I think you all need to understand that larger memory doesn’t mean faster performance however when your memory is not enough, let say you have 512MB memory but you use 650MB… from where the 138MB come from?
Sony Ericsson Xperia arc
- Your life in vivid colours. Videos and stills. Show it all off on the sharp, crisp and clear 4,2′ multi-touch Reality Display with Mobile BRAVIA® Engine. Share, like and comment with Facebook inside Xperia. The Xperia™ arc Android touch phone – designed to be daring.
- Powered by Android (Gingerbread). Download any application you want from Android Market™ and customise your Xperia™ arc to make it exclusively yours.
- Built-in GPS and Facebook integration
- 8.1 MP camera and HD video
- Let your eyes go wide. The sleek curvature of the stunningly slim – just 8.7 mm – Xperia™ arc makes for a perfect palm-fit. This slender, strong and lightweight smartphone is built to make jaws drop.
- Enhanced contrast. Richer colours. Less image noise. The Reality Display with Mobile BRAVIA® Engine makes the super-wide, 4.2″, LED back-lit screen sharp and crisp. And through reduced light reflection, the picture stays clear when you’re outdoors, too.
As usual, Google will change their Google’s symbol on certain occation. As for today, they change their Google’s symbol to show gratitude to a great American inventor that is Nikola Tesla.
Borns on 10 July 1856, Nikola Tesla passed away on 7 January 1943. Pretty long isn’t it? He lived for 87 years.
- motherboard can’t support every type of ram because different motherboard has different number of pin.
- that’s why you need to know what type of ram your motherboard supports before buying.
Type of ram:
- So-dimm (use in laptop, smaller than dimm)
- Dimm (use in desktop)
(1) Sdram (old type pc system)
- can be categorised into PC100 and PC133.
- has 168 pin.
(2) Ddr Sdram (also known as DDR1)
- has 184 pin
- can be categorised into PC1600 (DDR200), PC2100 (DDR266), PC2700 (DDR333), and PC3200(DDR400).