Have u ever wondered that you can open up to more than two Yahoo Messenger (YM) at a time??
Yes.. With a simple tweaks on the registry, two or more YM account can be open once at a time..
Wanna learn how? Only 6 steps are needed to make this tricks..
Click “Start” –>> Run –>> Type regedit –>> Open HKEY_CURRENT_USER
- Director: Dwight H. Little
Release Date: 2010 – Not Yet Confirmed
Actor: Jon Foo – Jin Kazama Cary-Hiroyuki Tagawa – Heihachi Mishima
Have you ever played the Tekken game on either Playstation, Xbox, Arcade or other consoles that offer this type of fighting game??
I think most of us has or had played the game before.. Neverless try to play or see other’s playing the game. . I just found this trailer on the live action movie of this game that will be coming soon on the cinema maybe on the year 2010.
Ever wonder why there is so many svchost.exe when you open the task manager application??
And why are there so many under different processing condition??
svchost.exe is actually a multiple service in one process that allows to save memory by reducing the process by cutting down the number of processes needed to be running.
Internet Download Manager (also called IDM) is a great tool to download from internet. By default, IDM is fast enough but there is actually a way to make it more faster. Moreover, you can do it in just 5 simple steps.
5 Simple Steps In Adjusting The Setting For IDM To Make It Download More Faster
- Under the ‘Download‘ menu, click ‘Option‘.
- Search for the ‘Connection‘ tab.
- Select the connection type/ speed and choose ‘Lan 10Mbs‘ and turn to ‘10000000‘ next to the Lan 10Mbs.
- Change the default max connection number to ‘16‘, that is, the maximum number of connection.
- Lastly Hit the ‘OK’ button and you’re ready to go and download more faster using Internet Download Manager.